- unofficialgypsy reblogged this from blarglemuffin
- unofficialgypsy likes this
- blarglemuffin reblogged this from padmeamidala
- padmeamidala reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- muirmarie reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- richwhore likes this
- purposefully-passionate reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- waltsherlockwho reblogged this from larquette
- larquette reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- larquette likes this
- notio-nox reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- ducky-echs reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- wilfordlauren likes this
- thejessbeast reblogged this from formerlyroxy
- ducksizedotachi likes this
- danishnerdess likes this
- fairy-1234 likes this
- kill-claudio-vol-2 likes this
- varlandgear likes this
- pikitis likes this
- gorgons likes this
- pudding- likes this
- rosesmusings likes this
- diva-viva likes this
- pallas-athena likes this
- shuttlepike likes this
- transmutes likes this
- greybeardjim likes this
- reijys likes this
- angerliz likes this
- monkeyknifefight likes this
- formerlyroxy posted this
Name: Memlu. Age: 24. Status: Emotionally invested in fictional narratives.
White, cis, woman, queer, USAmerican. Preferred pronouns are she, her, hers, etc. I have OCD, clinical depression, and a number of other anxiety disorders, and I do discuss them. As I am an adult, I do at times discuss sexual things; some of those sexual things involve fictional characters. Use your discretion.
This is not a fandom-specific or -themed blog, but a stream of consciousness blargh. Primary interests currently include Avatar: the Last Airbender and Avatar: the Legend of Korra, Tiger & Bunny, Young Justice, Leverage, kdramas, romance novels, and assorted other things. I tag all posts with the fandom and, if applicable, pairings, with "stuff" appended to the end. I do occasionally blog or reblog social justice issues.
I try to warn comprehensively for triggers, dysphorias, and gifs and strobes. If there is something for which I do not currently warn that you would I would, please let me know and I will make certain to do so.
My askbox is currently open, but anonymity is disabled. If you wish to speak with me privately, please append [PM] to the beginning of your message. If you wish to call me out on a display of privilege or for an error but you do not wish to have your name attached in any responses, or if you are otherwise uncomfortable with the prospect of having your message addressed publicly with your name attached for any reason at all, please append [anon] to the beginning, and I will reply to it in a text post without attaching your name to the message. Submissions are closed. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I strive to be cognizant and critical of my own privilege, but I do at times fail. While it is not your responsibility to explain to me how or when I have failed, I do welcome corrections.